Monday, September 11, 2006

the girl on the beach...

It all begins in a hut near the top of a mountain. I am sitting outside the hut and looking at the base of the mountain. There I can see a large beach on one side and a deep valley on another. I am in two minds as to where I should be going when I notice a pair of binoculars lying nearby and decide to use it. Peering through the binoculars, I notice a female form on the beach and nothing significant around the valley. So I opt for the beach. When I come down to the base of the mountain i am confronted with a thick forest which was apparently not present there when I had looked from above. Nevertheless, I decide to cross it - only to find that it is full of thorny trees and bushes. Undettered, I go on. The thorns tear my clothes to rags and I am profusely bleeding, but I still move on towards the beach, pulled by some unknown power.
When I cross the forest after what seems like an eternity, I reach the beach. There I don't see any female but I do notice a rundown shack. I enter the shack to find it neatly and cleanly arranged with a bed and a small bedside table. I sit on the bed and get a feeling of deja vu. Looking around,I notice that the drawer of the table is slightly ajar. I open it to find an envelope inside. When I open the envelope, I find a photo of mine with a human form - the human form has been cut out of the picture. I put the photo back. When I am doing so,I notice that there is a blank photoframe lying around. I check it to find that there is actually a photo hidden inside it. It's of a very plain-looking girl whom I have never met before (in real life or in my dreams). I carry that photo with me and come out of the shack.
Wherever I can see, I find just the sea. Now I am really desperate to find the girl in the photo. So I decide to walk in one direction, hoping that I would mange to find the female that I saw from the top of the mountain. After walking for quite some time, I happen to see a female walking some distance ahead of me. I run to her and holding her hand, turn her towards me. I am horrified to notice that she is faceless, except for her lips - no eyes, no ears, nothing except the lips. She smiles at me and says "you should not have come here". I ask her who she is and what she means by that. She says nothing and just draws closer to me. As I notice her scent strike my olfactory senses, I feel waves of intense craving & lust engulf my entire being. I pull her towards myself and kiss her hard. She has got absolutely luscious lips and I get totally carried away. My hands start exploring her body and though she does not seem to be responding, I am too carried away to notice. After a while, she starts responding and we proceed to make love for what seems like eternities. At the end of it all, i am too exhausted but it feels like heaven. Then, as we are sitting close to each other, listening to the waves of the sea, I happen to look at her and see that she is no more a faceless entity. She has developed a face which is the same as the girl in the photo I saw in the shack. She smiles at me as I look at her nude form and again says those very words "you should not have come here". I get angry and try to pull her towards myself when a huge wave rises and falls on me. I nearly get carried away into the sea but manage to hold on.Starngely though, she remains unaffected by the impact of the wave. She again pleads with me to go away but I refuse to do so.After some time, again a wave strikes. This time, i get pulled into the ocean. As i am being carried away underwater, i look at her - she is still smiling that same beatific smile when my vision darkens (signifying my death) and then I wake up - all drenched with sweat, gasping for breath.

3 comments:

Lil Mizfit said...

this a fantastic templete...kewl. i'm looking fwd to new posts on this one. :)

Vinit said...

interesting blog dude !!! waiting for more dreams.

Arundhati Kane said...

this one is beautiful. dreams are beautiful.but they are only dreams and thats what makes living such an amazing experience.

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.